Please kindly note the following terms and conditions of your booking:
1. As we cater predominantly for families, couples and business users, we do not accept bookings for stag or hen-type parties, nor for single gender party groups of young people under 21. This is stated clearly on the booking websites, but if you have inadvertently made such a booking, please get in touch as soon as you can and we will arrange a refund if at all possible.
2. Only registered guests are allowed in to the apartment.
3. All guests who stay at The Berkeley are expected to conduct themselves in an acceptable manner. The management reserves the right to cancel accommodation at any time if the behaviour of a guest/s is unacceptable.
4. The Berkeley is a no-smoking building throughout. This includes e-cigarettes. Please note that should any trace of tobacco or the smell of smoke be detected, then guests will be asked to leave and a deep cleaning charge of £200 enforced. Smoking is permitted in the rear courtyard and the front garden.
5. On departure, please leave your apartment in good condition and de-cluttered, with any rubbish placed in the bins. If our housekeeping team find the apartment has been left in an excessively dirty or soiled condition, a deep cleaning charge of £200 may be enforced.
6. Guests must be prepared to pay for any damage and breakages incurred during their stay. Loss of keys may incur a charge of £75.
7. Cars are parked at the risk of the owners.
8. The management do not hold themselves responsible for any valuables left in the apartments.
We trust you will understand the reasons for the above points but should you have any queries or concerns at all, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Check in time 3:00 PM
- Check out time 11:00 AM
- Children age 18
- Pets not allowed
Privacy and Cookies
A cookie is a small amount of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit and other settings, so we can make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
Technical Cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website, to make them function correctly and try to give you an advanced, user-friendly website.
Functional Cookies: We also use these cookies to remember your preferences and help you use our website efficiently.
Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to help us to understand how visitors engage with the website. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. This means we can find out what works best to improve our website.